An Annual SUBSCRIPTION
saves you money and also includes 4 FREE online editions
Artists featured in issue 11 include: James E McConnell
|See what you are missing!|
PRINTED and ONLINE editions
Subscribe and/or read back issues
Subscribers receive online editions free
- the UK's most prolific pulp and western artist; Donato Giancola
- amazing artist who brings the disciplines of the Old Masters to the 21st century; Tomer Hanuka
- Jennifer Gori reveals the remarkable visions of his electrifying art; Mike Terry
- one of the doyens of the golden age of humorous advertising art; Freya Hartas
- recently graduated and already making her mark; Jonathan Burton
- his take on 'House on Haunted Hill'; Gustave Doré
- his 'over-the-edge' art on display.
plus our regular features including The Bookshelf and Letters.
More like a book than a magazine, illustrators
is the art quarterly devoted to the finest illustration art ever published. It guides you through the stories behind the artists and their art, with features written by some of the leading authorities on this important art form.
As well as building into an indispensable reference library, illustrators
gives readers an insight into the creative process, from idea to sketch to painting, and from painting to the image seen by millions.
Truly fabulous artwork abounds in every issue, much of the art taken from scans of the original work.Author:
Edited by Peter RichardsonArtists:
James McConnell, Donato Giancola, Tomer Hanuka, Mike Terry, Freya Hartas, Jonathan Burton, Gustave DoréPublisher:
Book Palace Books, due Summer 2015 First EditionNumber of pages:
Digital online; Full Colour illustrationsSize:
9" x 11" (216mm x 280mm)ISBN:
You might be interested in these related item(s):
ART by James McConnell
This is the Online Edition for Web, Smartphone and Tablet